Police allowed to track cell phones in US without court warrants
The American Slide into 1930s Germany or 1950s Soviet Union (Russia) Continues…..
For those still in denial to what is really happening and the level of the game America is in now……
The evidence continues to mount…..
Why doesn't America show up in Washington by the Millions to tell their government that If :
- The Drones don't get grounded
- Homeland Secuirty and the surveillance state doesn't get dismantled
- The illegal wars are not ended
- Wall Street, The Big Banks, and the Military Industrial Complex Coporations are not removed from politics.
- Doesn't restore our Constitutional Rights
Then America will quit paying for all these crimes and All Politicians, both Republican and Democrat, will be REMOVED from office…..period.
Why Doesn't America Do That ?????????
RT News -
The US Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Americans have no reasonable expectation of privacy when carrying cell phones, allowing police to track GPS signals without a warrant or probable cause.
The decision came the court ruled in United States v. Skinner that the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) abided by the Constitution by using a drug runner’s cellphone data to track his location and determine his identity.